Lethn shameless github plug

Share assets, tools, plugins, or any other interesting and useful resources that can be used within the Godot Engine.
Lethn

This is where I post a lot of my code even for current projects I plan on selling, it contains a full FPS controller template people can use which is just a heavily edited version of code I've lifted from tutorials anyway. Other stuff I've been exploring has been AI for a god game that I'm creating and I've also been working on an RTS which is a smaller project that I should be able to churn out faster. I like sharing all my code and being open with everything because that helps with dev transparency.

Let's see where this forum goes, the big thing is going to be getting yourself listed on the official site.

https://github.com/1Lethn1
grey

all github plugs should be shameless lol
i took a look at some of your scripts, they could use some extraction for better readability
extraction : putting big blocks of code into separate functions then calling those functions
@lifeisspoon on twitter
Lethn

Sure thing, yeah, I actually have some code where I've re-written things using match statements and have learned how to use those properly, plan on updating things when I get the time.