Development Progress - Survival shift

Share your projects currently being made in the Godot Engine. Game, app, plugin, prototype, all are welcome!
PotatoWithComputer

Well, my game is Survive Shift, and, i know, its not thaat good name but... i will improve by time :lol:

most of the time, a sandbox game can have a neat story, with the player having the possibility to discover it only by unraveling the game's easter eggs or by unconventional means...

most of the time, a sandbox game can have a complex story, only being discovered after unraveling the game's easter eggs, with various theories or by unconventional means...

but what if the game had a clear story, with characters that had personality and life... and not enemies attacking you for no reason...

the things you do in the world or with the characters will impact the story and your progress...

my goal is to make the game with more variety and life!

I'm currently focusing on 2 things in the game: environment and gameplay...

here are some videos of my progress so far!

I've been working on my game for 3 months now and I'm really excited about what it's becoming...
Attachments
cool.png
cool.png (240.09 KiB) Viewed 1821 times
Facts about me:

1. my english still a work in process
2. im a potato

Tags:
stayathomedev
Site Admin

Thanks for sharing. I'm getting some Terraria vibes. Are you planning to have mining underneath the player?
PotatoWithComputer

Yeah, about the mines... It will get some litte caves systems, it will be not big because i will apply another way to get more ores and very large caves systems will be difiicult to make and would it be very op to players... Thank you for share your opinion, im very inspired by 3 games: terraria, undertale and buddy simulator 1984. Let's just say that the game is not only what it seems... I will post another video showing better the game, like a preview... but, i still working on it. Thanks for view the game :D
Facts about me:

1. my english still a work in process
2. im a potato