Garbage collection deletes rigidbodies created via PhysicsServer3D (C#)

Post any engine-related development questions or issues you are having to receive advice, support, or help.
Raymond

So I'm creating rigidbodies with visuals via the PhysicsServer3D and RenderinServer, and everything is working fine until suddenly the garage collector kicks in and deletes everything. So how to prevent that and keep my rigidbodies around? Using Godot 4.2 Dev 2 and C#. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me with this 👍

Tags:
Tomcat

Raymond wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:58 pm and everything is working fine until suddenly the garage collector kicks in and deletes everything.
This seems like a grave mistake. I think it should be reported.
— Who's your enemy?
— The whole world.
— Who's your friend?
— The cat.
stayathomedev
Site Admin

Raymond wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:58 pm So I'm creating rigidbodies with visuals via the PhysicsServer3D and RenderinServer, and everything is working fine until suddenly the garage collector kicks in and deletes everything. So how to prevent that and keep my rigidbodies around? Using Godot 4.2 Dev 2 and C#. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me with this 👍
Ditto on the report...will either get an answer on this odd behavior or potentially get it fixed