What are we watching?

Talk anything unrelated to the Godot Engine
stayathomedev
Site Admin

Ceremonial "what are you watching" post?

Just started "Strange New Worlds". I'm a sucker for anything space but I feel it's solid.
Azo

Just started watching an anime called Dead Mount Death Play. No particular reason for picking it other than it was rated pretty high, short seasons, and I just love anime. Started it last night, not too bad. Beyond that, I am halfway through Demon Slayer right now.

I'm a slow watcher, I still exist back in the days of wating 2 weeks sometimes for "The next episode of DragonBall Z!" LOL. I find it hard to binge, especially now that I'm a father.
My Rig:

MB - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
CPU - FX-8350 Black Edition 4.0Ghz
RAM - 16GB Rip G.SKILL RipJaws
GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
PSU - CORSAIR RM Series 1000w
COOLING - CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i
TheArduinoGuy

Just started watching "Silo". I read the books which were brilliant so I am interested to see how they have adapted it to TV.
grey

i am watching Saint Seiya right now, the original series from 1986
@lifeisspoon on twitter
megalomaniak

Stargate SG1
stayathomedev wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:03 am Just started "Strange New Worlds". I'm a sucker for anything space but I feel it's solid.
Interesting, I'll definitely have to check that out.
graydwarf

megalomaniak wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:26 am Stargate SG1
stayathomedev wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:03 am Just started "Strange New Worlds". I'm a sucker for anything space but I feel it's solid.
Interesting, I'll definitely have to check that out.
- Strange New Worlds has been fantastic from what I've seen but the commercials have been an absolute terror. I have no patience for sitting through 2+ minutes of commercials.

I got into Stargate way late and ended up loooooving it so much and binged every episode and series.
Alex
aka - GrayDwarf and Poplava

https://poplava.itch.io
https://graydwarf.itch.io
stayathomedev
Site Admin

megalomaniak wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:26 am Stargate SG1
Picard is also good. S3 is masterful.

My only memory of Stargate was the movie on an old tube TV and not being able to tell what was going on cuz it was so dark.
aussiegamedev

I've been watching another show called Absentia. It's a spy thriller series, well worth watching...
Lethn

I'm actually watching casts of professional Starcraft 2 games randomly while I think about my RTS project lol. My viewing history is all kinds of weird.

duane

Dagashi Kashi -- it's making me hungry.