Lethn

Introduce yourself to the Godot Community Forums.
Lethn

Hi StayAtHomeDev, assuming you're serious about setting up a proper Godot forum you should probably ask in the contributors chat or something about getting listed on the site. As long as you don't pull the same sort of crap that CyberReality did I would be happy to post my stuff up here, I have a Github that I regularly post my code to and while not all of it's 'open source' I'm often fine with sharing it out and I did so back on the forums and would regularly answer questions for newbies.
Tomcat

Hi! Good to see you here. More and more members of the old forum are coming here.
Lethn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:12 pm should probably ask in the contributors chat or something about getting listed on the site.
I've suggested this:
And it would probably be a good idea to exchange links: add a link to Godot's official site here and offer them a link to this forum on the site.
but I guess it depends on the Godot team if they will put a link to the forum after what happened to the old one.
— Who's your enemy?
— The whole world.
— Who's your friend?
— The cat.
Lethn

The main problem I had with the Godot forum is it wasn't clearly marked as 'unofficial' I think that's something that definitely needs to be done on the main site as there's no clear categorisation happening of what is actually run by the devs versus if it's just some random that's taken over the forum recently as it turns out CyberReality was.

It's the same deal with the discord they have, that's been politically infiltrated to the core, the devs should not want that sort of thing in their name if they've got integrity, just clearly label everything though and it's fine like with this forum. At least I know it's StayAtHomeDev that operates this thing and that's that.
Owen Lloyd

I agree with that.

For newcomers it is probably confusing and possibly off-putting.
megalomaniak

Lethn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:06 pm The main problem I had with the Godot forum is it wasn't clearly marked as 'unofficial'

Your default assumption should always be that they are unofficial. Especially user communities of open source software projects. That tends to be the default.
duane

Lethn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:06 pmIt's the same deal with the discord they have, that's been politically infiltrated to the core
Citation please.

By which I mean actual evidence that these "infiltrators" are attempting to pass a law or elect a public official (political), rather than celebrating a public holiday you disagree with (not political).

Note that referring to how "politically infiltrated" something is could be considered politicizing your post, and inappropriate for a gaming forum. :)

Warning: The contents of this post are at least 20% political, and at least 30% humorous.
VeronaDon

HI Kassi,

Welcome to the forum. Love for you to take some photos of my car, but its a long way from England.
I see you have a plane as well as the CX-5.

Regards

Gordon
Appeato

<a href="https://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/v ... 5888">over the counter metronidazole gel</a> How can I check the reputation of an online pharmacy before making a purchase.
MiltonHob

Free Instagram Tools:
free followers net